KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Jackson County Health Department will offer free COVID-19 testing at five sites throughout the county.
Residents do not have to be showing symptoms to receive a test, but should register in advance.
Tests will be offered from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Oct. 19 at the City of Lee's Summit Water Treatment Facility, 616 Northeast Douglas Street, Lee's Summit, MO 64063.
- Oct. 20 at Metro Christian Fellowship Church, 2217 High Grove Road, Grandview, MO 64030.
- Oct. 21 at Vesper Hall, 400 Northwest Vesper Street, Blue Springs, MO 64014.
- Oct. 22 at Connection Point Church, 10500 East State Route, Raytown, MO 64138.
- Oct. 23 at Unity Church of Independence, 14304 East 39th Street, Independence, MO 64055.
Walk-ins also are allowed.