KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Many local stores are providing special hours where older shoppers, pregnant shoppers and shoppers with compromised immune systems can pick up their necessities with reduced COVID-19 fears.
Only those people who are most prone to contracting critical cases of the novel coronavirus are allowed in the stores during those hours.
The time slots are at the beginning of the day so that stores are at their cleanest state for the shoppers.
The following stores are hosting special shopping hours:
- All Ball's Sun Fresh locations: 7-8 a.m.
- All Ball's Price Chopper locations (except two): 6-7 a.m.
- Ball's Price Chopper (8430 Wornall Road): 7-8 a.m.
- Ball's Price Chopper (9550 Blue Ridge Blvd.): 7-8 a.m.
- Cosentino's Price Chopper: 7-8 a.m.
- Dollar General: 8-9 a.m.
- Hen House Markets: 6-7 a.m.
- Hy-Vee: 7-8 a.m.
- Pay Less Discount Foods (Olathe): 7-8 a.m.
- Target: 8-9 a.m.
- Walmart: One hour before the store opens on Tuesdays
- Whole Foods: 7-8 a.m.