Weather

Actions

Let's time out the rain chances this weekend

Videos
Late-night weather update: May 13, 2021
and last updated 2021-05-13 23:54:10-04

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — WEATHER HEADLINES

  • Rain & thunderstorms are going to increase over the weekend, but much of the weekend will still be dry
  • The best chance of rain Friday is before 9 AM, and the best chance of rain Saturday is before 10 AM
  • Sunday has a better chance of rain lingering into the afternoon

KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST

Tonight: It will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain by morning. Low: 50°

Friday: A few morning showers and possibly a thunderstorm will end by 9 AM. There will be mostly cloudy skies during the rest of the day with southeast winds 5-15 mph. High: 67°

Saturday: There is an 80% chance of rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 10 AM. The chance of rain from noon to 6 PM is only 20%. Wind: S-SE 10-20 mph. Low: 55° High: 68°

Sunday: Rain and storms likely with slightly warmer temperatures. Wind: ESE 5-10 mph. Low: 60° High: 72°

Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area

The 41 Action Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.

Learn more and download it for iOS or Android.

Sign up for the Rebound Newsletter and receive up to date information.