Weather

Actions

Chance of rain increasing overnight, Friday across Kansas City

and last updated 2021-04-23 00:11:22-04

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — WEATHER HEADLINES

  • A series of storm systems will create a few chances for rain and thunderstorms
  • A few thunderstorms are likely Friday evening along and south of I-70
  • A big warming trend with a dry weekend is in the forecast

KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST

Tonight: There is a chance of rain showers this evening. Wind: S-SE 5-15 mph. Low: 44°

Friday: It looks like it will be a cloudy day with a 30% chance of rain. The chance increases to 70% by evening with a few thunderstorms possible. Wind: S-SE 5-10 mph. High: 54°

Saturday: Becoming sunny and breezy. Wind: N 15-25 mph. Low: 46° High: 64°

Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area

The 41 Action Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.

Learn more and download it for iOS or Android.

Sign up for the Rebound Newsletter and receive up to date information.