Weather

Actions

Rain & Thundertorms are likely Saturday night

and last updated 2021-05-07 00:11:54-04

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — WEATHER HEADLINES

  • The nice spring weather will continue with a bit cooler than average
  • Thunderstorms are most likely around midnight Saturday night
  • There's a chance for strong to severe thunderstorms and we will monitor the conditions closely

KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST

Tonight: Clear and cool with light winds. Wind: N-NW 0-5 mph Low: 44°

Friday: It will be crisp, clear and cool to start with increasing afternoon clouds. Wind: SW 5-15 mph. High: 70°

Saturday: There is a 40% chance of an early morning thunderstorm, then a 60% chance by midnight Saturday night. In between there is just a 20% chance of rain most of the day Saturday. Wind: E-SE 15-25 mph. Low: 53° High: 64°

Sunday: A cloudy and cool Sunday is in the forecast with the best chance of rain early in the day. N 10-20 mph. Low: 52° High: 59°

Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area

The 41 Action Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.

Learn more and download it for iOS or Android.

Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.