KSHB 41 Season of Hope Toy Drive 2022
Many of our friends and neighbors in the Kansas City area are struggling financially in this uncertain economy. During the Holiday Season, that struggle is even more challenging because people facing financial challenges may not be able to pay for a toy for their child.
Here at KSHB 41 we wanted to find a way to help those in need, so we created the Season of Hope. The effort, which is entering its second year, is a community-wide toy drive benefiting Kansas City metro residents.
Here's how you can help:
- The toy drive begins Monday, Nov. 21 and continues through Dec. 16, 2022. All toys collected will stay in the Kansas City community. KSHB 41 is partnering with local fire departments, the Kansas and Western Missouri Salvation Army, Chick-fil-A and the Scripps Howard Fund to help collect toys.
- Find the nearest toy drop to you by using the map below.
- Gifts should be for children ranging in age from baby to 18 years-old.
- You can make a financial distribution on our website.
- You can also text KSHB to 50155
If you need assistance, income-eligible families and seniors age 65 and older can visit SalArmyMoKan.org to apply for Christmas assistance. December 8 is the final day to apply for help online. You can also apply in person at any Salvation Army Corps office.