KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The transformation of the Country Club Plaza continues after a national retailer announced plans for a new store and plans to relocate another.
Documents filed with the city’s planning department in April confirm that Old Navy will open a new store in the current Gap space at 424 W. 47th Street.
Gap won’t be leaving the Plaza, however. The retailer will take over the old Ann Taylor Loft space at 235 W. 47th Street. The space has been vacant for a handful of years.
- Tesla submits plans for new Plaza location
- Eddie Bauer to close Plaza location
- More changes coming to the Country Club Plaza
- Shake Shack coming to Country Club Plaza in fall 2018
- Nordstrom to relocate from Oak Park Mall to Plaza