KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Surveillance footage shows the moments leading up to a shooting at a Kansas City, Kansas, bar early Sunday morning.
Four people died and nine people were injured in the shooting at Tequila KC.
Two suspects, Javier Alatorre and Hugo Villanueva-Morales, are charged with four counts of first-degree murder each.
Police released photos of the men Sunday morning in an attempt to identify them.
In the video obtained by 41 Action News, men appearing to be dressed in similar clothes are seen entering the bar.
One can clearly be seen pulling what appears to be a handgun from his waistband and firing at the crowd.
41 Action News is not releasing the footage in its entirety due to the graphic nature.
The four victims have been identified as Alfredo Calderon, 29; Ebar Meza-Aguirre, 29; Francisco Anaya-Garcia, 34; and Martin Rodriguez-Gonzalez, 58.
The five people who were injured were last reported to be in stable condition, and at least two of them had been released from the hospital.
Alatorre, 23, was arrested Sunday in Kansas City, Missouri. On Tuesday morning, he signed an extradition waiver in Jackson County, allowing him to be transported to Wyandotte County.
Accused #KCK mass shooter, Javier Alatorre, just signed an extradition waiver in @JacksonCountyMO.@WYCODAOffice has charged him w/ 4 counts of first-degree murder.— Andres Gutierrez (@AFGutierrez) October 8, 2019
Police arrested Alatorre Sunday in @KCMO. @WycoSheriff will transport him to @CityofKCK. @41actionnews pic.twitter.com/6X9oS5SFcD
Villanueva-Morales, 29, remained at large on Tuesday.
Police advised anyone who sees him or knows of his whereabouts to call 911 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477, but not to approach him, as he is considered armed and dangerous.
Tequila KC shooting coverage:
- 9 shot, 4 people killed in KCK bar shooting
- Former Vice President Joe Biden, local politicians react to mass shooting at KCK bar
- 'He did save me': Friends, family identify victims of KCK shooting
- Tequila KC shooting suspects identified: 1 in custody, 1 still at large
- KCK bar shooting suspect arrested in August for similar incident, court records show
- KCK bar shooting: Here's what we know, don't know on Monday morning
- 'We're going to survive': Community walks to honor KCK shooting victims
- Friends, neighbors remember victims killed in KCK shooting
- Bartender recalls moments leading up to KCK shooting
- KCK police say deadly shooting at Tequila KC 'not random'