KANSAS CITY, Mo. — As the COVID-19 vaccine roll out continues in the Kansas City area, 41 Action News is compiling a list of vaccination events and where people can sign up for a vaccine interest form each week. Check back for updates.Vaccine slots fill up quickly and often are scheduled before each week.
As of Sunday, April 11, everyone in Missouri is eligible to receive a vaccine.
In Kansas, the state is vaccinating people in Phase 5. Anyone over the age of 16 is now eligible to receive a vaccine in Kansas.
Missouri COVID-19 Vaccine Navigator
Now that everyone in Missouri is eligible to receive a vaccine, the state is encouraging anyone interested in being vaccinated to register on the state's vaccine navigator website.
After filling out the form, residents will be contacted when its their turn to receive a vaccine and to schedule an appointment.
Kansas Find My Vaccine Tool
In Kansas, the Find My Vaccine tool allows people to find locations near them that are administering the vaccine.
Walmart is facilitating vaccines in Kansas and Missouri. People need to sign up for an appointment ahead of time. More information on vaccines at Walmart can be found on the store's vaccine website. Appointments can fill up quickly. Those interested in signing up should check Walmart's website frequently.
The following Kansas City metro Walmart or Sam's Club locations are offering vaccines:
- 1700 North 7 Highway, Blue Springs, MO 64014
- 600 Northeast Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
- 2000 North Walnut Street, Cameron, MO 64429
- 2203 Patsy Lane, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
- 7207 North Missouri 1 Highway, Gladstone, MO 64119
- 1700 North State Route 291, Harrisonville, MO 64701
- 4000 South Bolger Road, Independence, MO 64055
- 3411 South Noland Road, Independence, MO 64055
- 8551 North Boardwalk Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64154
- 5261 North Antioch Road, Kansas City, MO 64119
- 8301 North Church Road, Kansas City, MO 64158
- 11601 East U.S. Highway 40, Kansas City, MO 64133
- 1701 West 133rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64145
- 3410 Southwest Market Street, Lee's Summit, MO 64082
- 1000 Northeast Sam Walton Lane, Lee's Summit, MO 64086
- 2015 West Foxwood Drive, Raymore, MO 64083
- 10300 East Highway 350, Raytown, MO 64138
- 908 Walton Way, Richmond, MO 64085
- 4201 North Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64506
- 3022 South Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64503
- 301 East Cooper Street, Warrensburg, MO 64093
- 5201 North Belt Highway Ste. A, St. Joseph, MO 64506
- 5110 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- 8130 North Church Road, Kansas City, MO 64158
- 12801 Kansas Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS 66012
- 2300 Metropolitan Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66106
- 550 Congressional Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049
- 5000 10th Avenue, Leavenworth, KS 66048
- 13600 South Alden Street, Olathe, KS 66062
Hy-Vee is facilitating vaccines at locations in Kansas and Missouri. Those interested in receiving a vaccine can sign up for an appointment on Hy-Vee's COVID-19 vaccine website.
A Hy-Vee employee will contact those who are eligible when it's their turn to receive a vaccine.
On the Hy-Vee website, people can search locations in the Kansas City area by zip code. The information will be updated periodically as new appointments become available.
CVS Pharmacy is administering vaccines in the Kansas City area on the Missouri side. The pharmacy began including appointments in Kansas City, Kansas, and Leavenworth, Kansas, in March.
Similar to other places, appointments are required. Registration for the appointments began March 19.
To sign up for an appointment, fill out an interest survey on the CVS vaccine website.
Appointment availability also is available on the website.
People without online access can contact CVS Customer Service: 1 (800) 746-7287. Walk-in vaccinations will not be provided.
Balls Food Pharmacies
Balls Food Pharmacies announced on March 17 that it will offer COVID-19 vaccination appointments at 10 a.m. every Friday.
More than a dozen Price Chopper, Hen House and Sun Fresh locations in Kansas are participating in the vaccination effort, with a location in Jackson County opening up on April 5.
Price Chopper, 4820 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
Hen House Pharmacy 28, 6950 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
Hen House Pharmacy 32, 13600 South Blackbob Road, Olathe, KS 66062
Hen House Pharmacy 33, 6900 West 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223
Hen House Pharmacy 35, 2724 West 53rd Street, Fairway, KS 66205
Price Chopper Pharmacy 12, 4950 Roe Blvd., Roeland Park, KS 66205
Price Chopper Pharmacy 25, 7000 West 75th Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
Price Chopper Pharmacy 26, 2101 East Sante Fe Road, Olathe, KS 66062
Price Chopper Pharmacy 40, 15970 South Mur-Len Road, Olathe, KS 66062
Price Chopper Pharmacy 39, 12010 West 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
Price Chopper Pharmacy 20, 2107 South Fourth Street, Leavenworth, KS 66048
Hen House Pharmacy 27, 8120 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66112
Price Chopper Pharmacy 6, 7600 State Ave., Kansas City, KS 66112
Sun Fresh Pharmacy 41, 2803 South 47th Street, Kansas City, KS 66106
Appointments will be posted online, where those interested can sign up.
Several pharmacies in Kansas are administering vaccines. The following pharmacies in the Kansas City metro are offering COVID-19 vaccines:
- Cedar Creek Pharmacy, 34040 Commerce Drive, De Soto, KS 66018
- Hen House Pharmacy, 2724 West 53rd Street, Fairway, KS 66205
- Auburn Pharmacy, 13351 Mission Road, Leawood, KS 66209
- Price Chopper, 3700 West 95th Street, Leawood, KS 66206
- Sam's Pharmacy, 12200 West 95th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
- Auburn Pharmacy, 20375 West 151st Street, Suite 100 A, Olathe, KS 66061
- Hen House Pharmacy, 13600 South Blackbob Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 14955 West 151st Street, Olathe, KS 66061
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 2101 East Santa Fe, Olathe, KS 66062
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 15970 South Mur-Len Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Walmart Pharmacy, 13600 South Alden Street, Olathe, KS 66062
- Cosentino's Market, 258051 West 160th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- Hen House Pharmacy, 6900 West 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 8501 West 95th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 7000 West 75th Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
- Stark Professional Pharmacy 5701 West 119th Street, Suite 1, Overland Park, KS 66209
- Hen House Pharmacy, 6950 Mission Lane Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 4950 Roe Blvd., Roeland Park, KS 66205
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 13550 West 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 12010 West 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
- Price Chopper, 22210 West 66th Street, Shawnee, KS 66226
Through the Missouri State Pharmacy Program, some pharmacies in the Kansas City metro now are receiving allocated vaccines to administer:
- Summers Pharmacy No. 3, 913 West Fort Scott Street, Butler, MO 64730
- Summers Pharmacy, 605 Pawnee Avenue, Clinton, MO 64735
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 16, 12220 South U.S. 71 Highway, Grandview, MO 64030
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 37, 520 South Commercial Street, Harrisonville, MO 6470
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 210, 16611 East 23rd Street, Independence, MO 64055
- Price Chopper No. 11, 4820 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 18, 8430 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Spalitto's Pharmacy, 3801 Independence Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64124
- UMKC School of Pharmacy, 2464 Charlotte Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Sumers Pharmacy, 101 West State Route 92, Suite A, Kearney, MO 64060
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 43, 1600 Southeast Blue Parkway, Lee's Summit, MO 64063
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 230, 9107 Northwest 45 Highway, Parkville, MO 64152
- C and C Discount Pharmacy, 508 Johnny Walker Lane, Suite B, Richmond, MO 64085
- Phillips Family Pharmacy, 2401 Northwest Platte Road, Riverside, MO 64150
- Plaza West Pharmacy, 3330 West 10th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 215, 1103 South 169 Highway, Smithville, MO 64089
- Summers Pharmacy of Warrensburg, 611 Burkarth Road, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department
The Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department announced it will begin holding clinics every week.
The clinics will run on Tuesday's through Friday's from 9:30 a.m. to noon and `1 to 4 p.m.
They will happen at three different locations:
- Smith-Hale Middle School, 9010A Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO 64138
- Former Gen-X store, 3100 Prospect Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64128
- Bruce R. Watkins Cultural Center, 3700 Blue Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64130
No appointments are necessary as the clinics will accept walk-ups. However, appointments can still be made on the Kansas City COVID-19 information website.
Jackson County Health Department
The Jackson County Health Department is also holding vaccine clinics this week.
The clinics will happen on the following days:
- Wednesday, April 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22 | 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 23 | 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
All of the clinics will happen at the John Knox Village Pavilion located at 520 NW Murray Road in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
Appointments are required for the clinic on Wednesday, April 21. People can register here.
Walk-ins are being accepted for the clinics on Thursday, April 22 and Friday, April 23.
The city of Independence will hold a first-dose Pfizer clinic April 21-23 at Independence Center. The clinic will be held on the mall's second floor next to the former Macy's site.
Appointments are required and can be made online.
Operation Safe, Clay County
Operation Safe is a partnership between the Clay County Public Health Center, Liberty and North Kansas City hospitals and Cerner.
This week, Operation Safe will host clinics on Thursday, April 22 and Friday, April 23.
The clinic on April 22 will be for the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
The clinic on April 23 will be for the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
These are appointment only, and walk-ins will not be accepted.
The clinics will be facilitated at the Cerner World Headquarters, 2951 Rock Creek Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64117.
Anyone interested in future events should fill out a vaccine interest form.
Negro League's Baseball Museum
Hy-Vee is partnering with the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum to provide vaccines to underserved residents near the 18th & Vine District in Kansas City, Missouri.
The clinics are appointment only and only are available to people who live near the 18th & Vine District.
Vaccines will be administered at the museum, located at 1616 East 18th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.
Kansas City VA Medical Centers
The Kansas City VA Medical Center is now accepting walk-in appointments for any of its clinics to veterans in the Kansas City area, with extended hours on Thursdays from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the VA Contracting Office.
In order to receive a vaccine with the KCVA, veterans must be enrolled in VA health care.
The KCVA also encourages veterans to call 816-922-2619 to schedule an appointment.
The walk-in doses will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Unified Government Public Health Department announced that any Wyandotte County resident who's 16 or older can get a vaccine beginning Monday, March 29.
The county will hold clinics offering both appointment and walk-in opportunities. Appointments can be scheduled on their website or by calling 311 or (913) 573-5311.
These will be held from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Former Best Buy, 10500 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66109
- Former Kmart, 7836 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66112
- The Kansas National Guard Armory, 100 South 20th Street, Kansas City, KS 66102
Those who want vaccinations must bring proof of Wyandotte County residency, which could include a driver's license, mail addressed to that person or other forms of identification.
Children ages 16 and 17 must be with a parent or guardian, who must bring proof of guardianship. Such records include a birth certificate, legal court records or insurance cards with the children listed.
Parents or guardians also must bring a picture ID, such as a driver's license, passport or similar ID.
For the next two weeks, the Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health department will hold vaccine clinics.
They will be facilitated at the Douglas County Fair Grounds which is located at 2120 Harper Street in Lawrence, Kansas.
The clinics will run from 2 to 6 p.m. from Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Anyone 16 and older can register on the health department's website.
Johnson County Department of Health and Enviroment
The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment currently is vaccinating people who qualify in Phase 5 state's vaccine roll out.
Johnson County Hospitals
Several hospitals in Johnson County are administering vaccines to people in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Kansas' vaccine roll out.
The following links access each hospital's COVID-19 vaccine interest form. Once completed, the hospitals will contact people when it's their turn for a vaccine.
- Advent Health
- University of Kansas Health System
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Olathe Health
Leavenworth and Topeka VA
All veterans and their spouses and caregivers can visit received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Leavenworth and Topeka Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., or while supplies last each day.
The Leavenworth clinic is located at 3450 South Fourth Street and the Topeka clinic is located at the Topeka VA Medical Center.
Enrolled Veterans can schedule by calling 1-800-574-8387 ext. 54453. Veterans not enrolled in VA Health Care can call 785-350-4511 for Topeka or 913-275-1408 for Leavenworth to start the enrollment process.